Just arrived at the office and am wasting a wonderful day here but what to do got to work for money! Talking about money, last night was superb. My darling (let's call him A from now on) and I went to Pet Safari at Ikano to get our usual kitty stuff and after that a pit stop at our favourite banana leaf restaurant, mana lagi if not Kanna Curry House in Kepong. But honestly, we prefer their restaurant at PJ; better service and the food pun tastes so much better tapi kan nak buat camana, PJ tu bukan dekat compared to Kepong that is.

Arrived home at approximately 9 p.m kemas-kemas apa yang patut, bagi bebudak makan then we watched Mamma Mia! Fuyohhhh best gila. I have always liked Abba songs (tetiba terasa tuanya aku ni agaknya) and apa lagi, sang along la throughout the movie. Surprising enough A tak berapa tau the songs - not his cuppa tea kot. Ahaha kalau zaman aku kecik-kecik dulu dengan my cousin sisters, we would be dancing ramai-ramai to these songs, siap put aside the furniture and we booogied ala-ala Michael Jackson style gitu ahahaha those were the days when I could still do gelek gerudi but now huhuhuh gerudi dah bengkok le...
We had the TV loud I think last night, dah la tengok sampai kul 2 pagi plus my sweet singing voice lagik muahahaha memang buruk perangai but I had lots of fun watching the movie. Memang kelakar and it brought me back to my childhoof - see my life is not only about frustrations - I know how to have fun too. 
Ok lah, got to work, will curi tulang again afterwards if I don;t feel like doing any work yang makin hari makin bertimbun - talk about procrastinating kan.