Let me briefly introduce myself. I am 33, single and damn sick of my life (right now). Yep at this very moment I am frustrated with a lot of things. Yes, i am seeing someone special, we're staying together as a matter of factly - so that makes me technically married am I? Whatever but yes I love this person I'm staying with. We have a near perfect love life. It is not so much of my love life that I am frustrated about - it's my life overall. Hmmm why eh, whenever someone has the idea of starting a diary, a life journal or a blog it all (mostly) started with frustrations?

Well, I do hope I am able to share happy stories here one day but too bad I am going to start my rants about my dissapointing life. Hmmm where do I start (sounds nasty eh - like there's already a long list of complaints - long queue you know - just imagine 33 years of frustrations and disapointments building up waiting time to explode) Ahahah exploded many times already as a matter of factly.
Let me start by stating this - I haven't been doing much work at the office ever since coming back from Hari Raya holidays 3 days ago - hmmm not to late to wish all Selamat Hari Raya I hope - bad huh? Macam makan gaji buta je aku ni. Memang pun - and that's how this blog started - bukan sebab aku takde keje but I am just plain lazy, nomood and I am bothered with so many things yang right now cluttering my mind. I wish I can just scream my heads off and slap everybody on the face (hmmm I actually feel better after typing that lah...)
The best thing everyday is waiting for 6pm to come. My darling would pick me up att he office, we go home, go through the usual routine of cracking our heads deciding what to have for dinner asking each other "you nak makan apa?" and getting the same reply tiap-tiap hari "entah" after which 5 minutes later the other party would ask the same question again and getting the same answer, again. Tapi when at home my heart is peaceful. I feel happy and especially tranquil. Can't wait to be home...